AAP works with organisations wishing to support their staff by offering an opportunity to plan positively for the next stage of their life.
Our retirement planning services will benefit those making retirement decisions, those about to retire or those considering early or flexible retirement.
We provide both individuals and larger groups with an opportunity to explore the key issues around retirement: finance; health, coping with retirement; leisure and learning; legal issues, etc. and enable delegates to begin the process of constructing a realistic and achievable retirement plan.
Dealing with aggression
This course aims to explore aggressive behaviours encountered in a work setting, including emails, letters, telephones and face to face communication.
It looks at how to deal with such incidents positively, successfully and to mutual satisfaction.
We offer this as both a course and a workshop, and it is particularly useful for those who work with the public, perhaps in a customer services setting or with a very varied client base.
This is a dealing with aggression focussed communication skills course with a strong emphasis on developing and using the skills.
- AAP also offers pre retirement, leader effectiveness redundancy and outplacement services to individuals or small groups.
- Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP). AAP works with Liz Westbrook, an NLP master practitioner, to provide NLP based solutions to work-life problems.
- Coaching. We can provide coaching for improvement,
both for organisations and individuals. Coaching can help release the best in people – let us help.
- Performance improvement and being your best is important and achievable: we can help individuals and teams deal with barriers to success, be they around relationships, working styles or practices.
- Leader Effectiveness Training (LET) is a powerful programme which can help managers become leaders at every level in an organisation. We are accredited trainers for the Gordon Training International- Leader Effectiveness Training programme
Please contact us for more details, or our partner organisation Acclara Ltd.
- Redundancy and outplacement. We can help to make the change manageable by providing positively focussed planning sessions for staff, for those already identified for redundancy, or perhaps for those who might volunteering for redundancy. Our programmes provide a positive planning framework and a set of skills which will help participants consider and explore their future employment options, positively, realistically.